Baldwin Library Extends Survey on Renovation Plans
Editor's Note: In November, Bloomfield Hills residents narrowly passed a a 0.39-mill levy to fund a three-year contract with the Baldwin Public Library, giving them a library to call their own after several years and two previous millage attempts.
The Baldwin Public Library has extended the deadline for responses to its renovations survey until Aug. 10, a press release stated.
“We’ve already received a strong number of survey responses but want to make sure that we give everyone the opportunity to provide feedback on this important project," Library Director Doug Koschik said.
Community members can currently fill out the survey on www.baldwinlib.org to help the committee and library administration decide in which direction to head next. Questions ask about:
- How often you visit the library
- The average length of your visit
- Your favorite, and least favorite, aspects of the library building
- Comments on the building's interior and exterior
- Your top priorities for a renovation or expansion
- What you like about other libraries in the other communities
Print copies of the survey are available at the library. For more information about the Library building project, please visit www.baldwinlib.org/library-building.