Committees Forming for Andover High's Final Senior All Night Party
The Andover High School Class of 2013 Senior All Night Party (SANP) Committee needs help planning the final all-night party in school history.
The Senior All Night Party will take place on the evening of June 9 following commencement at 10 p.m., and will finish around 3 a.m. It is the last senior party for Andover Barons due to the impending Bloomfield Hills High School.
Planning for this event requires many parents who can chair a committee or volunteer on a committee. Two chairs for each committee are preferred. All parents, whether you have a senior or not, are invited to participate
- Decorations - create a theme or use an existing theme and coordinate the decorations.
- Games and Entertainment - Michelle Weiss Chair, need one more chair! Choose entertainment, hire, and coordinate.
- Food - secure food donations from local businesses, coordinate delivery to party.
- Gifts/Redemption - purchase prizes and coordinate passing out of prizes. Must love to shop!
- Event Coordinator/Ticket Sales - Melanie Parks
- Check in/out - responsible for checking the students in and out of the party, making envelopes with party 'stuff.'
- Wishes/Tot Shots - coordinate the sales of Tot Shots, photos of the seniors, and wishes that friends can purchase.
- Raffle - create raffle tickets and coordinate the raffle at SANP.
- Fundraiser - work to secure donations to fund the bash.
- Treasurer - keep track of all expenditures; keep us within budget.