(Source: Temple Israel)
Temple Israel is seeking an experienced accountant, CPA, looking for a long term position. Candidate should have at least 5-7 years of experience and non-profit experience preferable.
- Manage all financial aspects of a 3400 family synagogue. Establish and execute financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Will help to guide financial decisions.
- Proficient in budget preparation, establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data and make recommendations for improvements in policies and procedures.
- Provides status of financial condition.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains financial staff.
- Has knowledge of IT trends and makes recommendations for upgrades, improvements or changes.
- Works with outside accountants to provide necessary information for external audit.
- Collaborate with staff to provide necessary financial information.
For more information please contact David M. Tisdale at Temple Israel, 248-661-5700 or please send resume to above at dtisdale@Temple-Israel.org.