The Bloomfield Hills Schools and the American Red Cross are working together to replenish the local blood supply with several drives starting in early March.
At West Hills Middle School from 2-8 p.m. in the cafeteria. Sponsored by Lone Pine and West Hills PTOs. Contact www.redcrossblood.org, sponsor code: whms; or email Beth Sinclair at email@example.com
The following are requirements for donating:
- Donors must feel well the day of the blood drive.
- They must be at least 17 years old, or 16 with parental permission.
- Anyone 18 or older must weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Donors must bring identification to the collection site.
- See further height and weight restrictions recommended by the American Red Cross at their website.