Tell Us Your Favorite Concert Ever – and Win DSO Tickets!
Win tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra on Thursday in Southfield just by telling us about your favorite concert.
The Detroit Symphony Orchestra will perform Thursday evening at the Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield, and Patch is giving you the chance to win free tickets.
The DSO will perform Beethoven's Emporer Concerto as part of its Neighborhood Concert Series. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and features Nicholas McGegan as conductor and pianist Robert Levin. Pieces include Overture to Don Giovanni (Mozart), Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major (Beethoven) and Symphony No. 38 (Mozart).
Congregation Shaarey Zedek is located at 27375 Bell Rd. in Southfield.
How can you win two tickets to see the show? Simply leave a comment on this story telling us what your favorite concert was and why.
It can be any concert you have ever been to, as long as it was memorable.
The first 46 people to comment by noon Wednesday will receive a pair of tickets to the show. Each ticket is worth $25.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling what your favorite contest was and why.
- All entries must be received by 12 p.m. ET March 21.
- You may enter only once daily.
- Forty-six (46) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the 7:30 p.m. March 22 DSO show at the Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield, valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.
Winners will be able pick up their tickets at the theater 30 minutes before the show.