Contest: Show Off Your Patch Knowledge, Win DSO Tickets
Win tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra at the Jewish Community Center on March 8 just by answering an easy question.
Do you love to read "the Patch" every day? Do you want to add a little culture to your social life?
If the answer to both those questions is "yes", we've got you covered. Patch has tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform at the Jewish Community Center in West Bloomfield on March 8 – and we're giving you a chance to win them.
The DSO will perform at the JCC as part of its Neighborhood Concert Series. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and features Joseph Silverstein as conductor and violinist. Pieces include Coriolan Overture and Symphony No. 2 (Beethoven) and Violin concerto No. 5(Mozart).
How can you win two tickets to see the show? Every morning, beginning Friday and ending Tuesday, Patch will ask a question having to do with a story we published in the month of February. There may be multiple correct answers to the questions.
We'll choose five people who have answered correctly and contact them at the email addresses provided upon registration, to tell them that they have won.
Here's the question for today: Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch Places directory boasts 1,493 service-related businesses. Name three that all start with different letters of the alphabet, and do not duplicate any reader's entry.
To enter, answer in the comments area below.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your answer to this question.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. ET March 6.
- You may enter only once daily on Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch.
- Twenty-five (25) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch, and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the 7:30 p.m. March 8 DSO show at the Jewish Community Center in West Bloomfield, valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.
Want to make sure you are getting Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch news every day? Sign up for our email newsletter.