It was a lively and infomative debate between viewers and a team of addiction specialists from the Brighton Center for Recovery Tuesday during the one-hour live web chat on about K2 on Patch.com.
Dr. David Yanga, addictionoligist and family practitioner, along with John Furey, Brighton counseling supervisor and Scott Masi, Brighton addiction outreach specialist, were on hand from noon to 1 p.m. to field readers' questions.
To read a transcript of the chat, click on the Cover It Live box.
For more information, visit the Brighton Center for Recovery Hospital.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- What They're Saying About the New Eddie Merlot's in Bloomfield Township
- Intruder Threatens Bloomfield Township Homeowner with Screwdriver
- Making Way For the New Life Time Fitness in Bloomfield Township
- Police Probe Counterfeit Bill; Unrelated Home Invasion in Bloomfield Township
- Bloomfield Township Teen Stabs, Injures Father