Paul Forster, #80: 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
Forster's son, Jon, is a sophomore quarterback on Brother Rice's varsity football team.
Brother Rice High School students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Name: Paul Forster
Hometown: Clinton Township
Connection: Son Jon Forster, #80, is a backup quarterback who was called up from the junior varsity team midseason.
Favorite moment from the season: "My moment was when they brought him up to be part of varsity and to run the scout team. Then, when the playoffs started, he was part of that team."
What makes Brother Rice special? "It's the parents unity, how we all get involved with our sons' education and disclipline. It's a very disciplined group of boys."
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- Alberto Sandoval, #94: 'It's the Whole Thing'
- Vera Muzzillo, #8: 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- Michelle Forster Armstrong, #80: 'It Takes a Community to Raise a Child'
- Brian Roney, #8: Team is a 'Band of Brothers'
- Jim Skylis, #49: Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
- Beverly Boerkel: 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- Ken Carlson, #93: 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- Jimmy and Kerrie Rabben, #20: Warriors Team Loves Each Other
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.