Are you a regular breakfast eater that appreciates a warm short stack or plate of bacon and eggs, or are you on-the-go and prefer a drive-thru instead?
We want to rate what's the best of the best in the Bloomfield area, but we need your help. So far, we've highlighted gyms, coffee shops and nail salons, barber shops, and last-minute Valentine's Day gifts. Today the topic is breakfast.
Visit Bloomfield Patch Places to learn about local breakfast spots in the area and to write reviews. Do you have a favorite place? A meal? Or even a friendly server that just gets your day going right?
Tell us, Bloomfield where you go and let us know what you think by clicking through the list below and voting in our poll by 9 a.m. Friday. Then we'll post a story at noon declaring the winner.
If we missed your favorite place, let us know in the comments section.
Where to go for Breakfast in Bloomfield?
- Big Boy
- Bonnie's Kitchen
- Kerby's Coney Island
- Leo's Coney Island
- Little Daddy's
- Panera Bread
- Gallery Restaurant II
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Brooklyn Bagel & Deli
- Burger King
- Tim Hortons (Telegraph and Maple roads)
- Tim Hortons (Woodward and Square Lake roads)
Are you a business owner in Bloomfield? Learn how to claim your listing in Patch Places and get reviews from your customers.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Intruder Threatens Bloomfield Township Homeowner with Screwdriver
- Police Bust Pasta Fagioli for Alleged Alcohol Violations
- Bloomfield Township Teen Stabs, Injures Father
- Burglary at Cary Ann Hallmark; Home Invasion in Bloomfield Township
- Police Probe Counterfeit Bill; Unrelated Home Invasion in Bloomfield Township