- School's In!: The sweltering summer is behind us, and it's time to look ahead to fall. No better way than to mark it with the start of a new school year. While many Bloomfield-area private schools already started classes, the Bloomfield Hills Schools open Tuesday, and begin a special year for Andover and Lahser high schools, which will be merged as Bloomfield Hills High School by this time in 2013.
- : The hosts the beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the . Come for the local food and wine, while a portion of the proceeds will benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan.
- : Pizza & Pages, the teen book club at , will be meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday to discuss Matched by Ally Condie. Teens get free pizza while the first 15 teens to register receive a free copy of Matched.
- : The Birmingham Society of Women Painters will host their annual exhibition beginning at 6 p.m. this Friday at the . Entrance to the art center is free.
- : After a two-year hiatus, the family-friendly open house at the Bloomfield Hills Department of Public Safety is back from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8. Tours of the facility and interactive demonstrations are planned.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something