Are you staying in and around Bloomfield this Thanksgiving? Here's everything you might need to know about what's open and when:
Run out of cranberries during your Thanksgiving dinner? Need another can of pumpkin pie filling? Or, among all the hubbub, did you forget to buy milk last week? Don't fear, here's what will be open Thanksgiving Day:
- Kroger, 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Pharmacy: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Kmart — 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- CVS/Pharmacy, 4101 Telegraph Rd. 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Pharmacy: closed.
- CVS/Pharmacy, 42934 Woodward Ave. 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Pharmacy: closed.
- Rite Aid 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Plum Market, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Bloomfield Township offices will be closed Thursday, and Friday as usual. All city offices in Bloomfield Hills will be closed in observance of the holiday. All post office locations will be closed Memorial Day and there will not be any mail delivery or pickup. The post office will reopen for normal business hours, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Tuesday.
- The Bloomfield Township Public Library will be closed all day on Thursday for Thanksgiving and will reopen at 9:30am on Friday. As always, the virtual library is available 24/7.
- The Baldwin Public Library is closed Thursday and will reopen at 9:30 a.m. Friday.
- The Birmingham Historical Museum and Park and the Birmingham-Bloomfield Art Center will be closed Thursday-Saturday.
- Movies: The Maple Theater will be open and screening Lincoln, The Silver Linings Playbook, and The Sessions. Check the theater website for showtimes.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools are closed through Friday and will reopen at regular hours Monday.