Bloomfield Township has copied a lot of financial pages from the Feb. 9 study session meeting onto their website. I found it in the "board packet" for the next meeting.
Click board of trustees/then board packet/then 2012/ then Feb. 13. It will come up as a pdf file. While you are at that site, read the minutes from the last meeting, and the one agenda item and the police report. I don't know how long the financial information will be on the website. When I reported the bills found on the web last week, the bills were immediately removed.
Mon., Feb. 13, Board of Trustees Meeting @ 7 p.m.
The agenda for this meeting is pathetic when you think about all that the township could be discussing with the residents. Here are some issues that deserve review:
- 2012-2013 preliminary budget ....fiscal year begins April 1.
- Public safety millage that expires in 2012, representing $8-9 million.
- Tabled liquor license policy.
- Explain and recap to the public the recent fiduciary review.
- The impact of traffic around the "campus" and emergency services from central fire station ... IF Andover High School increases in size.
Even though the future board of trustee meeting of Feb. 13 lacks substance, if you are present at the meeting, you may have three minutes to speak to the board during the "public comment" agenda item.
I know I say: open and transparent.
I need to add: Silence is not an option.
Please do read my other blog as it does contain more information on the township meeting of fiduciary review. Thank you.