students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Names: Jimmy and Kerrie Rabben
Hometown: West Bloomfield
Connection: Son Jordan Rabben, #20, is a senior strong safety.
Favorite moment from the season: "Being here, no doubt about it. We lost about three games by four points and we made it here," said Jimmy Rabben.
What makes Brother Rice special?: "It's a family, honestly, this football team, they love each other. They have something special together," said Kerrie Rabben.
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- : 'It's the Whole Thing'
- : 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- : 'It Takes a Community to Raise a Child'
- : Team is a 'Band of Brothers'
- Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
- : 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- : 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- : 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.