It's definitely not baseball weather out there, but Tigers fans can still see some of their favorite boys of Summer in Birmingham this Thursday as part of the Detroit Tigers Winter Caravan.
Miguel Cabrera, Justin Verlander and Joaquin Benoit will visit the Palladium 12 Theatre in Birmingham from 4-6 p.m. Thursday to spread some baseball fever and rally local Tigers fans. At 5 p.m., the trio will take questions from fans, play trivia games and give away raffle prizes.
The program is free and open to the public.
This is the as part of their Winter Caravan.
Other stops throughout Metro Detroit that are open to the public Thursday and Friday include:
Red Robin (31805 John R Rd.)
- When: 1:30-2:15 p.m. Thursday
- Max Scherzer and Austin Jackson to serve as celebrity waiters for Red Robin customers.
Royal Oak Middle School (709 N. Washington Ave.)
- When: 4-6 p.m. Thursday
- The Tigers will meet for an anti-bullying discussion at Royal Oak Middle School. Event is free and open to the public.
- When: 5:15-6 p.m. Thursday (1845 E. Big Beaver Rd.)
- Fans will have the opportunity to take a photo with two Tigers players, the names of which have yet to be announced. There will also be a collection to benefit fire victims through the American Red Cross.
North American International Auto Show (Cobo, 1 Washington Blvd.)
- When: 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Friday
- Several Tigers will be at the Detroit Auto Show for a fan rally and parade, including a question-and-answer session in the Chevy display area.
Dunkin Donuts (29285 Southfield Rd.)
- When: 10:30-11 a.m. Friday
- Phil Coke and Torii Hunter will serve as celebrity baristas for Dunkin Donuts customers.