students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Name: Alberto Sandoval
Connection: Son Alberto Sandoval, #97, is a sophomore defensive lineman.
Favorite moment from the season: "My son got a solo tackle for a loss in that game. We were very proud."
What makes Brother Rice special? "It's the whole thing. It takes a year to understand Rice. At the beginning, we weren't sure, but now, we understand. It's like a brotherhood. It's really big."
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- : 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- : Team is a 'Band of Brothers'
- : 'It Takes a Community to Raise a Child'
- : 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
- : 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
- : 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- : Warriors Team Loves Each Other
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.