students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Name: Brian Roney (Class of '82)
Connection: Son Brian Roney, #8, is a senior, captain wide receiver.
Favorite moment from the season: "It would be the . It's a big rivalry, they had a 24-game win streak. I think being able to win that game after a tough loss last year was big for the program."
What makes Brother Rice special? "Having Brian there as a senior — I've got a freshman there, too, Michael — it's literally a band of brothers."
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- : 'It's the Whole Thing'
- : 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- : 'It Takes a Community to Raise a Child'
- : 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
- : 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
- : 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- : Warriors Team Loves Each Other
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.