Birmingham Athletic Club
The Birmingham Athletic Club is committed to being the best affordable private club for bringing people together for racquet-based sports, swimming, fitness and social interaction.
See web site for more detail on all the activities offered.
- Fax: 248-646-8357
- Hours: Mon-Sun, 5:30pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: Early 1950's
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Swimming, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 2
- Diving: No