The CVS/Pharmacy on Woodward is near a Rite Aid — virtually across the street — but that does not seem to hurt business. The store still receives a significant amount of customers from busy Woodward Avenue, in addition to regulars from the community with CVS cards. Like all other CVS stores, this one offers a pharmacy, food, beverages and home essentials, as well as basics such as makeup and some toys for children.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No