LA Fitness began in 1984 and is now a multi-national fitness chain with gyms in both the United States and Canada. Membership is required to use the gym's facilities. There's a required registration fee and monthly payment packages are available. LA Fitness offers multiple amenities and training opportunities. A Corporate Wellness program for businesses of any size is available. This location offers a kids club, which acts as a babysitter for kids as parents workout.
- Hours: General hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - midnight; Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 8pm. Kids club hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - noon, 4pm - 8pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 3