Rite Aid in Bloomfield Hills is one of several Rite Aids in the community. The convenient location on Woodward Avenue draws a variety of traffic from those commuting through the area, in addition to regulars from the surrounding subdivisions.
It offers pharmacy services as well as home essentials, toys and other products, such as make-up, snacks and liquor. Guests can enjoy the benefits of a pharmacy while shopping in the large store for non-perishable groceries, cards, batteries or any other necessities or consumables.
- Hours: Store: daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: No
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - midnight; Sat, Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes