Starting Line Health & Fitness is a 5,200-square-foot gym and training facility located in Rochester Hills. The gym offers group classes such as fitness boot camp, power and performance, speed and agility, endurance and youth development classes. The fitness center also offers plenty of exercise equipment for individual and personal training. The facility is led by Coach Chip Werner.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - noon; Sun, by appointment.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Class Schedule Link: www.startinglinehealthandfitness.com/class-calendar.php
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Please visit www.startinglinehealthandfitness.com for a complete list of our classes. Boot Camp sessions begin as early at 5:30am throughout the week.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss
- Services: One-on-one instruction
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss