The Roeper School
The Roeper School is a private co-educational school for children in pre-school through twelfth grade. Classes at the facility include enrichment and learning programs in science, music, French, art, dance and movement, physical education, library, social studies, computer skills and more. Open House tours are offered and inquiry request forms are available on The Roeper School's website.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: 1941
- Number of students: 630
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: Licensed educational institution in the state of Michigan
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Lower school: 9:1; Middle/Upper school: 13:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 100
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Pre-school - 12
- Extracurricular activities available: Theater, dance, performing arts, photography
- Sports teams: Basketball, cross country, volleyball, soccer, baseball, golf, track