Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe
Located near the intersection of South Telegraph and Hood Roads, Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe is the largest independently owned oil change chain in Michigan. It was founded in 1982. Uncle Ed's has highly trained technicians and requires semi-annual certification of every employee.
Uncle Ed's offers full-service oil changes, additives, nitrogen tire filling, engine cleaning service, transmission fluid service, radiator fluid exchange, serpentine belt replacement, gearbox service, fuel filter replacement, battery replacement and more. Special offers are available at the store's website.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Oil changes and minor repairs
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Oil/lube/filter changes
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Regular oil changes